- State us: Khulna
- Country: Bangladesh
- Listed: June 21, 2019 5:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Diamond segmented cutting blades are widely used in the cutting and processing of granite, marble, concrete, firebrick and other materials.
Segmented diamond blades, with saw-tooth segments broken, can make the blade sharper and cut faster. The knife edge is neat and does not collapse.
DiameterApertureTooth thicknessTooth height
The diamond segment cutting saw blade consists of a base body and a cutter head. The base body is made of high-quality 45 # steel, and the base body is the main support part of the bond cutter head. The cutter head is made of high-quality diamond and metal powder through special processing. It is the main working part of the saw blade.
The difference between a segmented blade and a continuous blade is that it can be dry cut without adding cooling water.
FAQ & PRECAUGIONS:
1. Operators should wear safety shoes, safety glasses, helmets, earmuffs and other protective equipment.
2. After the saw blade is installed, check whether the saw blade is shaken left or right. If the substrate is deformed during cutting, replace the saw blade if it needs deformation.
3. When stored, it needs to be stored in a dry environment to avoid rusting of the substrate caused by the wet environment.Diamond Saw Blade factory
137 total views, 1 today